Pop Quiz 2 Religion
1) What was the name of David's gigantic opponent?
2) What was the name of the Sea that Moses parted?
3) What did moses throw to the ground that became a serpent?
a) a crown made of thistles.
b) a staff.
c) a stone tablet.
d) a necklace made of beads.
4) How many times did Samson lie to Delilah before telling her the truth?
c) three times.
d) four times.
5) Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my...
6) What king reluctantly commanded Daniel be cast into the den of lions?
7) What city did Joseph take Mary and the young child to following his dream?
8) What were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego cast into?
a) a tar pit
b) a bottomless pit.
d) a fiery furnace.
9) How many loaves of bread did Jesus feed four-thousand men (plus women and children) with?
10) Jesus said, ''it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for...''
a) a rich man to enter in the kingdom of God.
b) a non-believer to aquire faith.
c) a fool to accumulate wealth..
d) a king to control his temptations.
Quiz script provided by
Copyright © 2007, Mikescomputerinfo.com, All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction of information on this site, is prohibited without written permission.
Microsoft is in no way affiliated with, nor offers endorsement of this site.